Our range of introductions to digital marketing can be delivered through online learning, face to face or virtual instructor-led training.
This overview for senior executives, non-marketers or those taking one of our more extensive programs introduces the key concepts in each of the digital marketing topics.
The training is designed to be fast and efficient at showing you how digital marketing works and how digital marketing disciplines connect together.
Get a quick overview of the main topics, in a way that’s fast to complete and acts as a jumping-off point into deeper dives.
An introduction to digital marketing topics
Popular marketing topics currently include…
- An introduction to the key concepts in people’s behavior in digital channels
- What is a brand’s digital marketing ecosystem?
- What is content marketing and why does it matter?
- An introduction to the key concepts in online advertising creative
- What is web experience design and why does it matter?
- An introduction to search marketing including search strategy,
search engine optimisation, paid search, and ecommerce search
- Introduction to online media and media planning
- What is relationship marketing and how can you apply it?
- An introduction to social media publishing
- What is social media engagement and why it matters
- How to develop your ecommerce strategy
- Why effective measurement is important
- Digital marketing regulation
Your Digital Training Academy programme can be adapted to the marketing techniques used in your own sector, and the relevant principles – whether you’re in B2B marketing, B2C marketing, government or B2B2C.