Discover how to use content marketing effectively and create a content strategy to drive growth for your business.
Learn how to create a content strategy. Use content effectively to build engagement, tell stories, create response, plan effectively, and produce it cost effectively. Leverage your content assets through all your digital channels to maximise their reach and engagement, and boost your marketing ROI.
Content strategy & content marketing best practice training
Popular content marketing training topics currently include…
- What is content marketing and why does it matter?
- What is the role of content marketing and how is it different from advertising?
- What does “good” content in marketing look like?
- How to use territories and digital ecosystems in your content strategy
- How do you plan for content marketing and content production?
- How do you plan the different levels of content using Hero, Hub, and Help?
- How do you judge content?
- How do you create engaging video content?
- How do you create engaging text content?
- How do you create engaging photo content?
- How do you adapt content to be effective in different formats?
- What type of quality of content do you need?
- How do content calendars work and how can they improve effectiveness?
- How to adapt content for audiences’ expectations on different social platforms
- What are “content factory” approaches and why can they help reduce production costs?
- How do you encourage creativity?
- What should you consider regarding the copyright of content you buy?
- Where is content marketing heading (AR, VR, Mixed reality, TV merging with digital)?
Your Digital Training Academy programme can be adapted to the marketing techniques used in your own sector, and the relevent principles – whether you’re in B2B marketing, B2C marketing, government or B2B2C.